Accepted Staff Application

1. What's your in-game name?

]2. And your Discord name?

3. Your timezone?
GMT (London, Lisbon) 

4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing?
Infinity Evolved, Although I am more than happy to help the community out if they need more people or need a Staff to step in at Pixelmon.

5. How would you describe yourself?
I care far too much for other people than myself sometimes. I know it can be dangerous, although I am in control of it. I would see myself as Friendly and very approachable. I Love to help people, and hold that close to me that every person should be treated fairly no matter where they have came from. Very Open minded and a strong believer in finishing what you start aswell as have respect for people, treat them as what you would like to be treated as.

6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff?
I am self employed, (Full Stack Dev) So my time and Energy and guidance if needed.(So I can be on at any time if urgently needed)  I also hold loyalty and see the potential the community has, I am very community driven so I would like to be a helping hand in this up and coming community. I want to be staff because I can see a lot of people coming and joining the server, and I have saw some staff be overwhelmed with questions, and I would like to help out as much as I can and hopefully be a source for people and new players to come to.

7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers?
Sure, I have helped a few new players out with general enquirers as they come on and ask questions about the server before dedicating their time on it, which I get. A few that are still on include LRT_SAGE and Luca2608. I have a decent knowledge of Tekkit so I was helping them out with a few questions they had. 

8. You witness a player duping, what action do you take?
As I witnessed it, I take a screenshot of it in case he deny's any of it. As it is against the rules to do this. I would ask him why and what he duped. I would also ask if he is co-operating how he did it, so we could stop it from happening again. If he still deny's it I would temp ban him with possibility's of permanent ban(Where I would raise it to Jimmy before hand if he has any votes against it) If he admited it, I would temp ban him for a day or 2 to then for him to reflect on his rule breaking as or if its his first time. If multiple then perm ban. 

9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take?
As it is a rule to be respectful to players, I would highlight the issue and warn the player that it is against the rules and we as a community do not accept it. I would then ask for the arguement or conversation to be closed and an apology to be said to the offending player. If not then a Temp ban for a day or 2 for the player being disrespectful to then know we take this serious on our servers. 

10. Any past experience or current knowledge?
I have been a admin on a server called Craftymine, Mostly tekkit based and some other mods. It gave me the inside knowledge of how to deal with any problems that may occure, This was for about 6 months before the server was taken down due to no funding.

11. Anything else you want to tell us?
Sorry for the overwhelming length of responses. I just like to make sure I get my point clear out their,