Sky Factory 3 is now live at sf.protongaming.co.uk!

Accepted Staff Application

1. What's your in-game name? My IGN is Tristaro

2. And your Discord name? My Discord name is Tristaro#3095

3. Your timezone? EST

4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing? Infinity Evolved 

5. How would you describe yourself? i am a nice person who tries their best to do anything 

6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff to help others and be apart of the server.I can help with building or helping players, I also used too do a lot of things with commands 

7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers? I Helped a player with some things like with lava generation i asked if i could use some of there materials then i made them a ender tank and then gave it to them for there lava generator and tinkers construct smelter

8. You witness a player duping, what action do you take? I take a screen shot of the duplicating machines or thing report it on the discord and/or staff on the server/discord

9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take? First i ask them to stop and break it up and if they don't stop i will mute them for a mint or something the tell a staff to deside what the actually punishment is( 1-6 minutes just to make them be quite until i get someone to help

10. Any past experience or current knowledge? I know how to do command things I used to be good at building i owned a server before a small one and i couldn't pay for it anymore keep it. 

11. Anything else you want to tell us?I am 11 years old and i have school so i wont be on often but i try to get on