Accepted Staff application

1. What's your in-game name?
noah091213

2. And your Discord name?
Noha091213#9126

3. Your time zone?
GMT/Greenwich mean time +1

4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing?
FTB Infinity Evolved

5. How would you describe yourself?
I would say that I am open-minded and talkative. I simply love talking to people and especially when they need help. I feel ill fit if someone is not treated fairly or correctly and I will try my best to resolve a situation. I do not “explode” or get mad easily but can usually collect myself even in situations where most would get mad.

6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff?
As I mentioned before I like helping others and I feel like I can do a difference. I am playing a lot on a server if I like it (I love this server) so I am available and ready.

7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers?
I have helped a guy (don’t remember the name) with his farm to get it to work correctly because it all of a sudden clocked up and wouldn’t start again. I have also answered almost every time a player has asked a question like “is there a portal to get to a random location?” or something else.

8. You witness a player duping, what action do you take?
First, I will try to find out for sure if he is duping if he is doing it on purpose and what he is duping. I always play with shadow play so I will document with a video or some screenshots as evidence. Then I will try to confront him about it and why he did it. I will talk with him to find a solution to the problem but I will still notify the rest of the staff and let the “higher ups” decide his fate.

9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take?
I will ask the guy to calm down. Then I will ask both sides what happened and try and find a solution so both parts are “happy” instead of mad at each other.

10. Any past experience or current knowledge?
As a staff, I have been an owner on my own server but it wasn’t very large and didn’t have many players. However, I have 1 time caught a guy duping and I confronted him about it, gave him a warning and worked it out. As a player in this modpack, I have played this almost all the way through 6 times or something. I know almost every mod in and out. My biggest weakness is thaumcraft, botania and bloodmagic since I don’t really like playing these mods and have only made the basics.

11. Anything else you want to tell us?
I would say keep doing what you do because the server is fantastic with almost no problems Big Grin