Accepted Staff Application

1. What's your in-game name?
I'm deuce59

2. And your Discord name?
deuce591#8437

3. Your timezone?
United States Mountain Standard Time

4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing?
PGN-Infinity Evolved

5. How would you describe yourself?
I'm friendly and can get along with most anyone, talking to people calmly in any situation comes easily to me.

6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff?
I would be able to be on at times most might not be able to with my timezone being different,I am on most of the time. and I'm good at having conversations with new people.

7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers?
I've helped a few newbies get started and they've
 helped me in return, a few people I've helped are Starborn, Deathslinger29, and i helped a family that was playing together get set up in a small castle base.Also partnered up with Hassan_Ben_Sahid for a while helping him tweak some mana spreaders for botania;

8. You witness a player duping, what action do you take?
If I'd witnessed that I would make note of the item and the process it was duped with, then take the items that were duped, if it was severe i would delete their base and items, and ban them if necessary.

9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take?
I would mute them and pull them aside to correct them, if they ignore their warning i would temp ban them then if they come back with the same behavior i'd permanently ban them.

10. Any past experience or current knowledge?
I was the Head Admin of a small private server with some friends for a year about a year ago, i'm fairly good with the magic mods ,I don't know many commands but I'm a quick learner.

11. Anything else you want to tell us?
I hope i can help out, i'll pitch in any way i can.