Denied Staff Application

1. What's your in-game name?
MalibuWolfPack

2. And your Discord name?
Wolf#1720

3. Your timezone?
Central European Time Zone

4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing?
PGN-Infinity Evolved

5. How would you describe yourself?
Im a friendly person,i try to help as much as i can.I learn quickly and love to play games.I get along with most people and can work with anyone.

6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff?
I can always work when im on the server.I play this server alot and im always on when i can be.I can do any job that is given to me at any time that am on.I love helping people and i love to help the server.And i can also speak slovenian.

7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers?
I helped some players start.And gave and tradeded items that i had that they wanted.

8. You witness a player duping, what action do you take?
First i woud investigate then i woud wrote down the item he was duping the take it and i woud delete the items he was duping.And kick/ban him if needed.

9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take?
First i woud kindly ask him not to be toxic,then warn him if he woudnt stop i woud mute him and after if he woud still be disrespectful i woud temp ban him.Then perm ban him.

10. Any past experience or current knowledge?
I know some commands but im a quick learner and i check thing on google[or somwhere else] if i dont know them.
And me and my friends had a server that i was admin on.Do it wasnt popular about 5 players on it.

11. Anything else you want to tell us?
I can help anytime even if im not on the server if im online on discord just msg me.
Thx.Good bye.