Sky Factory 3 is now live at sf.protongaming.co.uk!

Accepted Staff Application

1. What's your in-game name?
    NeFair0us
2. And your Discord name?
    NeFari0us
3. Your timezone?
    (BST)
4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing?
    TTT Gmod Server
5. How would you describe yourself?
   I would describe my self as being a person that gets straight to the point and doesn't hesitate to do the right thing at the right time.
6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff?
   I want to be staff because as of recently a few times when i was online on the server there has not been an admin/mod to deal with any reports or suspicious behaviour so i think it would good to have an extra moderator online when the others are busy.
7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers?
   So far in my 24 hours of playing on the server i have not ran into anyone whom was asking or needing any help but i'm sure that once i am moderator i will be able to help people with things such as; random killing, team killing and many other things.
8. You witness a player cheating, what action do you take?
Firstly i would report the player using the menu in game then if it is still happening then ask the admin the the voice chat about the suspicious behaviour, and if there is no admin on at the point of time try to get in touch with one via the discord.
9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take?
I would ask them to calm down and if they do not take my comment into consideration then report them again either to an admin in game or via the discord.
10. Any past experience or current knowledge?
   I don't have any knowledge of being a moderator on TTT though i have been a mod on a Death Run server a long time ago but i don't really remember any useful commands that can be used here.
11. Anything else you want to tell us?
N/A