Accepted Staff Application

31-07-2018, 07:33 PM

1. What's your in-game name?

Minori2000

2. And your Discord name?

Mino 

3. Your timezone?

EST

4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing?

Pixelmon

5. How would you describe yourself?

I Would say I have a good personality, I like to help others and make sure everyone is always happy when I'm around. I'm not mean but I can be strict especially when it comes to following rules.

6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff?

Once the server launches I'll be on at least a few hours everyday, I can help build whenever needed and I'm easy to get in touch with when needed. I enjoy playing pixelmon and the community that comes along with it, I'd like to make peoples stay pleasant and fun!

7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers?

This is my first time on a proton gaming server, but I am helping build the spawn.

8. You witness a player cheating, what action do you take?

I would contact the player and assure them that there will be consequences of their actions, How severe it is, would determine the punishment.

9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take?

Contact the player and remind them of our rules, If they decide to not follow them afterwards take higher actions which could lead to either mute/ suspension/ or ban.

10. Any past experience or current knowledge?

I have been playing Minecraft since 2013, I have had the chance to be staff on a select few servers which are no longer running. Including Admin, Builder, and Mod. I know how to use basic world edit and certain commands

11. Anything else you want to tell us?

I'm 18 years of age, and I do not work at the moment but, I plan to get a job very soon so my hours on here may differ. I will always come on for at least a few hours a day to check in after work or before.

Thank You -Mino