Accepted Staff Application

1. What's your in-game name?
FunkyMoneyman

2. And your Discord name?
FunkyMoneyMan#4137

3. Your timezone?
PST

4. Which server(s) are you interested in staffing?
Infinity Evolved

5. How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as outgoing, understanding and compliant. Not short tempered and I'm able to see both sides of the story. I tend to take peoples words for things but I also like seeing the evidence if capable. I know this isn't important but I have been staff on many servers before coming to this one, and I already enjoy the people so much.

6. What can you bring to the staff team? Why do you want to be staff?
I can bring support to the staff team. I know that sounds vague but the more the merrier and if someone is in need of help having lots of trusted staff can be beneficial for the server. I would like to be staff because after just talking with the owner for a little bit he sounds like a great guy, which means this is a great server. So I hope by joining the team I can help make the server even better.

7. Can you give an example of when you've helped out a player on one of our servers?
I helped a new player mine down some trees in the beginning so their experience would be easier in the starts of the game. I know after first joining getting as much would as possible can be very annoying. I did this because it's not too extreme as to giving someone items but it's also simple enough so they are happy.

8. You witness a player cheating, what action do you take?
I would see if they own up to themselves cheating. Checking whether or not a player is truthful tells a lot about how you can deal with their penalty and deal with the situation. If they don't admit to cheating then I would be more straight forward and deal with the situation quickly and try not to make a big deal out of it. If they own up to it then I wouldn't be as harsh if it's minimal or easy fix to the cheating. 

9. A player is being disrespectful to another, what action do you take?
Try and figure out what happened before their argument so I can find a fix to the situation. A lot of the time is has to deal with buildings or items being taken from a friend. In that case it's sometimes difficult to figure out a fix without giving the other person the item taken/what is built. However I would try everything possible to calm them down or take it to private message/discord.

10. Any past experience or current knowledge?
I have plenty of knowledge with dealing with all kinds of issues. I started playing Minecraft 6 years ago and ever since I always wanted to try and help others play the game too.

11. Anything else you want to tell us?
I have a URL for rule 1 but it says no posting images in the application rules so I would like to follow them.
Remember to stay FunkyFresh Big Grin